We decided not to host a NYE party this year because we are participating in a New Years Day run the next morning. But last year we hosted a last minute family friendly NYE bash for a few friends. Here are a few ideas for a fun party that caters to the adults and kids.
- Who doesn’t love a balloon drop! The balloon bag was purchased on Amazon.
- The kids had a coloring station where they could color their own NYE hat. The template can be downloaded here. Print the file on cardstock for a sturdier hat.
- We made kid friendly jello shots so the kiddos could be included when the adults took theirs. Make sure to label which ones are for adults and kids!
- The downloadable and build your own Photo Booth Props were purchased on Etsy.
- We used the Netflix New Year Eve’s countdown so that we had a kid friendly countdown at 9pm. Therefore, most of the kids were asleep by midnight for the adult’s regular countdown.
Here’s to saying goodbye to 2016 and cheers to 2017! Happy New Year to all!