I’m a little late to get on the love boat this month since I have been sick and a busy bee planning my daughter’s birthday party. Valentine’s Day is tomorrow! So I finally decorated the mantle last night using items I had around the house.
- Lace silk flowers were from the master bedroom dresser purchased from Michaels
- The “Every Day I Love You” Frame and Wooden Ampersand are from the bedroom décor that I haven’t gotten around to hanging.
- The large silk peony is from Nothing Bundt Cake. A friend brought over a cake when I hosted a crafting event last fall and I didn’t toss out the cake topper after the cake was eaten. hehe!
- Cylinder vases and candle stands are from Home Goods
- Mini stand is from Target
- My sister gifted me the cement statues
- The tea pot was from a gift set
- I have no clue where I got the elephant. I bet it was Home Goods.
Happy Valentine’s Day all! Wishing you a month and year filled with love!