With Vera’s 3rd birthday being just around the corner, I thought it would be fun to share memories from her Shabby Chic Tea First Birthday Party! I still haven’t picked out a theme for her party this year and I can’t believe my littlest one is no longer a baby!
The little details:
- DIY fabric garland banner: select your favorite assortments of fabric and have them cut to half a yard. Cut strips of each fabric, tie them onto a long string of jute until you achieve the desired look
- DIY Name: I purchase the heavy duty burlap cardstock from Hobby Lobby and I ordered DIY letter templates to stencil the letters with paint
- DIY Photo Booth
- DIY triangle and round garlands: get triangle and circle punches and start punching until your hands are numb
- DIY scalloped doily garland: Made with paper doilies by folding then in half, glue the ends together but leave the folded section unglued so that jute can be inserted and the halved doilies can be adjustable along the jute
- DIY pom poms
- DIY floral mason jar tags
- DIY favor bags topped doilies
- DIY balloon tassels and high chair fringe garland: Made from plastic table clothes so they would be lightweight!
- DIY vase décor: get threads of coordinating colors to wrap around the neck of vases for delicate details
- DIY heart shaped cupcake toppers and donut hole inserts
- Downloadable Shabby Chic Photo Booth Props were purchased on Etsy
- Downloadable Shabby Chic Water Bottle Labels
- Rose Shabby Chic Scalloped Banner was purchased on Etsy
- Cake was made by Maria Carlo of Doux House! Delicious!